Paytm online casino is India’s most popular e-wallet and one of the country’s most popular payment methods.
It is, of course, accepted at the majority of Indian online casinos and betting sites.
9 steps to make a deposit
The technology is based on UPI transfers, which have quickly become one of India’s most popular payment methods. Isn’t it likely that you’ve already used it to make cash-on-delivery payments?
Requirements for Paytm deposits:
- Your Paytm UPI ID and a Paytm account.
- A checking account.
- An account with a casino or bookmaker that accepts this method of payment (listed on this very page).
This is an example from the Pure Wins website, but the methodology is the same whether you’re using 10CRIC or Showlion, both of which accept Paytm transactions. Although ICICI’s Eazypay mobile banking app is used in this example, UPI payments are accepted by the majority of Indian banks. The full list is available here.
- Navigate to the deposit page.
Make sure you’re logged in and then select the menu option. You’ll find something like “Deposit” or “My Account” there, whether it’s Pure Win or another site.
- Make a decision about how much you want to put down.
Decide how much you want to put down. Typically, a minimum deposit of $1,000 is required at the casino or betting site. Pure Win, on the other hand, has a ridiculously low $250 minimum deposit.
- Choose Net Banking as your payment option.
You won’t be able to see Paytm once you’ve chosen your payment method (what I was speaking about is the UPI framework earlier). Choose Net Banking instead, and you’ll be redirected to your bank.
- On Paytm, find and copy your VPA (UPI ID).
Go to Paytm and search for your UPI ID there. Copy the ID and paste it into your mobile bank in the next step. If you don’t have a UPI ID or don’t know what it is, here’s a YouTube tutorial on how to get one.
- In your Mobile Banking App, enter the UPI ID.
Pure Win redirected you to your mobile bank after you found the ID in PayTM (Step 4). (Step 3). In the “VPA” or “UPI ID” field, paste your ID. You do not need to provide an email address or a name.
- Go ahead and accept the Paytm Payment Request.
Paytm will open next, and you’ll need to confirm your bank’s UPI request.
- Paytm Confirmation Screen
You’ll see how Paytm handles payments. The following step is to visit your bank.
- Wait for confirmation from the casino or betting site.
Wait for the payment to be confirmed and then sit still for a few seconds.
- You’re done!
The transaction has now been completed, and the gambling website will confirm it.
How do I get started/sign up with PAYTM?
It is not at all difficult to create a new Paytm account. You can send and receive money instantly if you have an account. I’ll walk you through the process of setting up a Paytm account step by step.
- Go to Paytm’s homepage and click the ‘Sign Up’ button;
- You’ll be prompted to enter your mobile phone number, email address, and password in the appropriate fields.
- Then select the option to “create your Paytm wallet”;
- So, A six-digit OTP number is sent as a text message to the provided mobile phone number;
- Finally, register your Paytm wallet account by clicking the ‘Create your Paytm wallet’ option.
Confirmation of your PayTM account
You must check whether the Paytm payment option is verified as a casino player. You won’t be able to withdraw your casino winnings to your wallet account unless you do so. For smooth and hassle-free transactions, this wallet service has made it mandatory for all users to complete full Know Your Customer (KYC) updates. The steps are as follows:
- To verify your account online, go to Paytm, click KYC, and then enter your Aadhar number in the appropriate column. An OTP is used to validate your Aadhar number in real time.
- If you do not have an Aadhar card, you can choose the complete KYC with other documents option, and an agent will come to your location to manually complete the KYC compliance. You must enter your address in detail in the space provided for this.
Protection of privacy and confidentiality
When it comes to online transactions, all Indian gamblers will be looking for Paytm to provide them with a high level of privacy and security. This wallet service does not disclose any of your personal or financial information to third parties.
There are strict and high-end security measures in place to ensure that the data provided by Paytm members are safe and secure with the wallet service and cannot be hacked. If you need to access your information or make changes to it, you will always do so through a safe and secure server. So, Internet fraudsters will not be able to access any of the personal information you share with this wallet service.
Only after you enter an OTP number sent to your registered mobile phone number will your transactions be completed. So, All transactions are secured using cutting-edge SSL encryption technology.