Important Things to Know About European Roulette
Many casino players all around the world prefer to play European Roulette. Both in online and offline casinos this variation of roulette is very popular because of its excellent features such as greater chance to earn, good payouts, and many more. So, in this post, we are giving you details about roulette payouts, European roulette rules, European roulette wheel, and many more.
# European Roulette Rules
As compared to the other online games, in European roulette, the betting process is easy. All the player has to do is place chips on the wanted bet and then press the spin button. After the betting round is finished it’s up to a player to select to place another bet or abandon the game.
On the other hand, in offline casinos, the betting process in this roulette is given below:
- Generally, 4 members of the casino attend the European roulette table. Out of those 4 members, 2 of them are known as croupiers and their responsibility is to handle the bets as well as spin the ball into the European roulette wheel. Moreover, the other two casino employees are referred as table end and game supervisor who looks that the game run without any hassles.
- Around the roulette table, the number of participants typically ranges between 1 and 8. Once the croupier calls out ‘Place your bets’ the game will start. Then, onto the roulette wheel, the croupier places the ball for a spin. So, when the ball has two or more revolutions to go, the croupier calls out ‘No more bets’. So, this way, the players play in online European roulette.
# Various types of bets in European roulette
In the European roulette table, the betting layout has two sections- bets on individual numbers and group bets. In this, the players take benefit of two main categories that are Inside and Outside Bets.
I. Inside bets
- Straight-Up Bet: This bet is placed on any single number, that includes ‘0’, and straight on the number. Additionally, the roulette payouts of this bet are between 35 to 1.
- Street Bet: The payout of this bet is 11 to 1. Street Bet has 3 numbers in a row and at the end of the row, it can be placed on the line. For its placement, there are some other options too such as 0, 1, 2, and 0, 2, 3.
- Split Bet: Split Bet has two adjacent numbers and is placed on the line amid these numbers. It might also include 0-1, 0 – 2, and 0 – 3 and payout is 17 – 1.
- Corner Bet: This bet has a group of 4 numbers. It is placed at the corner or at a point where all these four numbers touch. Moreover, a corner bet can be placed on the corner of 0, 1, 2, and 3 and its payout is 8 – 1.
- Line Bet: The payout of line bet is 5 to 1 and it features six numbers. It is placed at the end of two rows, on the border in the middle of them.
II. Outside Bets
- Column Bet: The payout of the Column bet is 2 to 1. This bet features a complete column and is placed on the 2-1 box at the last of a column.
- Dozen Bet: In the dozen bet, there is a group of 12 numbers and players can place it on the 1 to 12, 13 to 24, or 25 to 36. Besides, its payout is 2 – 1.
- Bet on Color: As its name suggests, this bet features all of the black numbers or all of the red numbers on the layout. These can be placed on the ‘Black’ box and ‘Red’ box and its payout is 1 – 1.
- Bet on Odd or Even: On the layout, this bet features all odd numbers or all even numbers. Players can place it on the ‘Odd’ box or the ‘Even’ box and its payout is 1 – 1.
- Bet on Low or High: This bet features all low numbers as well as all high numbers. Its payout is also 1 to 1 and can be placed on the ‘Low’ box from 1 to 18 or the ‘High’ box from 19 to 36.
# Important Points to know
- In the Roulette board, if players place an even-money outside bet and the winning number is 0, then they can take advantage of the ‘en prison’ rule. So, in this case, the players will either get 50% for their bet, or the whole bet will be imprisoned. But if on the next European roulette wheel the imprisoned bet turns out to be a winner then it will be released and the players will recover it easily without making any earnings.
- If on the next wheel spin, the ball lands on zero, then it will become a matter of discussion and the decision will be made on the basis of the location where roulette is played. Depending on the location, there are mainly 4 four disparities of the ‘en prison’ rule.
- Netherlands: If zero is spun for two repeated times, then the bet will be ‘double imprisoned’.
- Hamburg: If the game is played on this location, when the ball drops into the zero pockets, 50% of the even-money outside bets will be recovered to the player efficiently.
- France: Here, the bet is placed on an ‘even chances line.’
- Berlin: In Berlin, if the ball drops into the zero pockets, then even-money outside bets will be imprisoned.
# Final Words
That’s all about European roulette rules, different bets, and payouts. In this roulette merely select in which numbered slot they think the spinning ball in the wheel will land. European Roulette wheel layout is pretty much the regular layout of roulette. Hence, we hope that this post will surely help you in increasing your knowledge regarding European Roulette.